From time to time I may create a repair guide or link to videos of a repair I have done on a particular computer or device. These guides are provided free of charge, but strictly AS-IS. You can find a list of these guides below.
Please note that not all guides may work with your particular model or variant of device.
- Apple IIgs Power Supply Recapping Guide (Dyna Comp model LR62786)
- IBM PS/2 Floppy Disk Drive (ALPS version) Recapping Guide
- IBM PS/2 Hard Drive ESDI, Recapping Guide (Model: WD-336R)
- Atari 800 Power Supply and Main Logic Board Recapping Guide
- Macintosh LC Series Power Supply Recap Guide (ASTEC, USA)
- Apple PowerBook 160 LCD Display Recapping Guide
- Apple DB-15 to 13W3 Cable Pinout for Macintosh Monitors (Portrait Display & Two-Page Monochrome Display)
These guides and resources are provided as a resource to vintage electronics enthusiasts only and are being provided strictly AS-IS. I can accept no responsibility of these guides or instructions being 100% accurate or free from errors. If you damage yourself, your device, or others, while following the information or instructions these guides I cannot be held responsible. These guides are not approved or endorsed by any manufacturer or company.