I’ve created the following guides to help me while tackling a repair. Some of these are recapping guides, while others show the pinouts for a cable or connector.
These guides are provided free of charge, but strictly AS-IS! I cannot be held responsible if there is an error or a typo. You can find a list of these guides below. Please note that some guides are specific to a particular model or revisions. These guides may work with your particular model!
Repair Guides / Recapping Guides
- Apple IIgs Power Supply Recapping Guide (Dyna Comp model LR62786)
- IBM PS/2 Floppy Disk Drive (ALPS version) Recapping Guide
- IBM PS/2 Hard Drive ESDI, Recapping Guide (Model: WD-336R)
- Atari 800 Power Supply and Main Logic Board Recapping Guide
- Macintosh LC Series Power Supply Recap Guide (ASTEC, USA)
- Apple PowerBook 140 / 145 / 160 / 165 LCD Display Recapping Guide
- Apple Macintosh PowerBook 5300cs Color LCD Recapping Guide
- HP Compaq Desktop dc5750 Motherboard Recapping Guide
- Macintosh 128K / 512K / Plus Analog Board Recapping Guide (630-0102)
- Apple DB-15 to 13W3 Cable Pinout for Macintosh Monitors (Portrait Display & Two-Page Monochrome Display)
- Apple Macintosh SE: SE-Bus PC Drive Card Cable Pinout
These guides and resources are provided as a resource to vintage electronics enthusiasts only and are being provided strictly AS-IS. I can accept no responsibility of these guides or instructions being 100% accurate or free from errors. If you damage yourself, your device, or others, while following the information or instructions these guides I cannot be held responsible. These guides are not approved or endorsed by any manufacturer or company.